Holy Cow!! The Big 30!!

Jonathan really wanted to make my 30th Birthday special so he planned 3 days filled full of fun and relaxation! We started off with Breakfast at Normande here in Holladay. Jonathan then suprised me with private dance lessons!! We have always wanted to do this! It was so much fun, and are instructor could have not been any more perfect!! He then suprised me with a facial by Molly!! I had her give me a chemical peel...which in the future...I would do the chemical peel on a less important weekend!! However it was great!! After the facial we got ready and went to the gateway and grabbed some snacks! We stopped into J Brooks and visited Moll and Dan! Jonathan then suprised me with the Jazz Game!! Which was Fantastic! Afterwards we went to Midway!! My most favorite place in this whole world!! We stayed in a condo that are Friend Frank got for us!! Thank you so much Frank!! It was completely perfect!! The following morning we slept in until 10 am!! Whaooooo!! I can't remember the last time I ever did that! We went to park city outlets did some shopping, grabbed some lunch at one of my absolute favorite places Red Rock! After that we went and watched a show!! This was totally random! but it was so much fun to be spontaneous!! We then went back to our condo got all fancy!! YAY!! and we went to the red horse?? Not sure but it was Fancy for sure...the food was amazing and so was the atomsphere!! When we returned to our condo Jonathan had roses sprinkled all over the room and bed, with candle lights, sparkling cider, chocolates and a card!! I then got an hour massage by he himself Mr. Dyet:) (this is a rare occasion)) We got to sleep in one more time, yay!! Oh yes, we also got pedicures too!! Thank you to my AMAZING HUSBAND!!! You made 30 seem "ageless" I could not have asked for a more amazing birthday!!!



On Friday night Jon took me to the Jazz game! Sooooo I am thinking hmmmm....was this activty for him or me.....Here is the story:) Jon searched for plays, ballets, musicals, concerts.....and by gully nothing else was going on that evening! So would the Jazz game be my first choice??? of course not:) but hey he tried his best to do something i would love! On the other hand I told Jonathan I did not want to go to a jazz game unless it was in the lower bowl....so to my suprise Jon got us tickets 12 rows from home court:) It was Awesome and I did in fact love and enjoy it,thanks Hun!




Saturday Jon took me to the park city outlets where we shopped around...he told me to buy anything I wanted :) Lucky for him, it just was not my day for finding anything I "really needed" So I made off with a hoodie....I know! We went to Red Rock for Lunch which is one of my Favorite places to go for lunch! We had some AMAZING onion rings...which almost appeared to resemble a dount... we shared are favorite steak onion sandwich...which is Divine!! Afterwards we went to a movie and watched the last 3 days or seconds?? Any way it was a great show...great action and totally intense!!



Jon Had reservations for us on Saturday night in Park City....he said we had to be dressed up nice for it, which was exicting for me! And yes it was Fancy!! We had a fantastic dinner!! They even brought me desert at the end for my birthday!!









My Birthday with Mama, rachy, Ry, Jon & Boys! Mama bought me this gorgeous cake, it was too pretty to eat....but of course we ate it!! It was a nice quiet enjoyable evening with my family!



No comments: