Carter Christmas 2010

This year was going to be at my sister Jen's house....but since she lives in Idaho and the rest of us are living in the utah....she was kind enough to let it be at our place:) AS our family contuines to grow space becomes less and less....yay for procreation!!! My sister Holly is having her first baby in February and it is a girl!! Also my sister Bridgette is having a baby #4 in April and it is going to be a girl too!! So the boy trend.....has stopped! More girls, yay!! We had our party at my ward house down the street so that we could accomadate all of us....it turned at really nice:) We also had Cafe Rio ordered in so that made things really great!! We had some fun activites for the children...in which they were only half way interested in...Holly, Ryan, Laura, Mom and myself ened up finishing them....the kids just wanted to run around and have fun....their cute cousin Seth did a great job entertaining them...by playing Santa Clause:) My sister Jen brought a really fun matching game for the adults to play...which was really fun!! Every time you made a match you won a full size candy bar!!! I have to apologize to my brother Todd some how I did not get any photos of him!! Not sure if he was hiding from me but I will not let this happen next year!! Another great Christmas gathering..... It was fun to have everyone togther not one person was missing!! and we even added a new sister in law:) Love Family!!













No comments: